It is possible that you may need to disable the touch screen sensor on your system due to a malfunction or other reasons. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Right-click on the Windows logo located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
2. From the options that appear, select Device Manager.
3. In Device Manager, look for Human Interface Devices and click on the arrow next to it to expand the category.
4. Locate HID-compliant touch screen and right-click on it.
5. Select the Disable option to turn off the touch screen functionality on your device.